Tuesday 11 October 2011

zombies?

I have to write about flashbyte by cat connor..but I'm going to read the awesomeness again before i write about it.
So what else is there to write about? why zombies of course!, there is a little bit of a problem with my head right now though..it really wants to explode and i really would like my brains to stay in my head, why make it easy for the zombies to eat my brains? that would be very silly, i want to survive the zombie apocalypse not hand them my brains on a silver platter (well i guess it would be more on a wall and all over my computer)

Ive been thinking about zombie animals and i really hope that when the zombie apocalypse comes its not the type that turns animals (ahh my brains, my poor poor brains) there are so many animals, they would be very hard to hide from. Stay away from crazy chemicals that might turn things zombie because they would turn animals.

I'm being whinged at and i lost my train of thought..it crashed into another train and all the thoughts died

OK back zombies and the zombie apocalypse i have some plans some very good plans to survive, some of them are a wee bit experimental and i don't think many people would want to try them..but that's ok, I'll survive and they wont mwahahahahahahahahaha


my heads still trying to explode, i was hoping coffee would help but i don't think the magic is working!

almost spat out my coffee at the thought of  fly-swatting oompa loompas (imagine it, its so funny) (then imagine they're zombie oompa loompas) (creepily entertaining i think)

ok i really have to do something about my head before the zombies get my brain

and you know what that means don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment